The popularity of golf has skyrocketed across the world with several unexpected countries emerging as world-class golfing hubs. While the sport was previously confined to the shores of Europe and North America, the modern game has taken a turn towards the Orient with Asia emerging as a key travel scene for golf lovers. Paying tribute to the budding attractiveness of this sport in the region, unbeatable golf courses have rapidly sprung to life across Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and many other parts of the Asian sub-continent.
But every time golfers step on to the golf course, they have potential liabilities –– whether as players or spectators. That’s why Golfasian has created a comprehensive golf travel insurance package designed to meet your every travel need.
Remove Your Handicap By Choosing Golf Travel Insurance
Golfing liabilities can arise from practically anywhere –– whether you’re practicing, playing, driving buggies or simply attending tournaments as a spectator. To protect yourself from harmful risks and losses, you’ll naturally want to equip yourself with proper on-course and off-course protection.
With this in mind, Golfasian and Pacific Cross insurance have come together to offer an exclusive and all-inclusive insurance scheme for all golf enthusiasts looking to indulge in the lure of the game and the exquisiteness of the region. The next time you book a golf holiday, you may want to consider golf travel insurance, giving you access to the widest travel coverage at highly competitive premium rates.
Minimize Your Liability With Comprehensive Golf Travel Benefits
Golfasian provides a unique golf travel insurance package for golfers traveling to different parts of the Asian continent. Some of the highlights of Golfasian’s travel insurance include:
- Up To US$ 75,000 Worth Of Medical Treatment: Medical treatment includes fees for surgery, ambulance, medicines, tests, hospitalization and follow-up care.
- Up To US$ 65,000 Worth Of Personal Accident Insurance: This covers permanent disability or accidental death (inclusive of sight and limb loss). The maximum coverage will double when an insured person travels on public transport as a fare-paying passenger.
- Baggage Damage/Loss Up To US$ 800 And Baggage Delay Up To US$ 125: Any damage or loss of baggage that results from theft, burglaries, accidents or mishandling will be covered up to US$ 800 with a limit of US$ 250 per baggage item. Any baggage delay of at least 12 hours will be covered up to US$ 65 per item for purchasing emergency items like clothing and toiletries.
- Golfing Equipment Loss/Damage Up To US$ 2000: Any damage or loss to the golfing equipment of an insured person –– either in transit or at an accepted golf club will be covered up to US$ 2000 with a limit of US$250 per article.
- Loss Of Travel Documents Up To US$ 1500: Any loss of travel documents will be reimbursed up to US$ 1500 to cover the cost of replacing air tickets, travel expenses, passports and accommodation. The travel documents may be lost because of accidents or burglaries.
- Up to US$ 300 for Hole-In-One: If an insured person is able to score a Hole-In-One at an accepted golf club, then an allowance of up to US$ 300 is payable, if the person is able to submit a signed certificate from the golf club.
Avail Of The Most Enticing Golf Holidays From Golfasian
Whether you’re looking to take advantage of Thailand golf holidays, Malaysia golf holidays or Vietnam golf holidays, Golfasian has a bevy of enticing packages designed to meet your every travel need –– enabling you to relish in the spectacular backdrop of the Asian region by combining it with your favorite sport. And to help you transform into a smarter golf traveler, Golfasian empowers you with a well-thought-out travel insurance package, designed to make your golf holiday as stress-free as possible.
This post has already been read 10 times!