Vietnam is a truly bad choice for your next golf holiday destination. Here’s why.
Note: Please don’t tell your friends.
1) The golf courses in the north of the country are plain ugly:
Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club
2) …and in the center:
3) …as well as in the south:
4) The caddies don’t know how to smile:
5) The hotels are uncomfortable at best:
6) The beaches are a joke:
7) Cultural heritage is non-existend:
8) And as we all already know, the food is just disgusting:
Now, you hopefully have a good idea as to why you should (not) book your next golf holiday to Vietnam!